💖 Baika Tour & Baby Baika Tour – is a light around 450 km bikepacking trip on tarmac and gravel from XXX (TBA) to Vilnius.
It’s a weekend trip at your own pace. We start in the mass start and after that it’s up to your tempo, but with the mandatory Saturday evening & night at Baika camping in the middle of the course.
🔰 THE FORMAT:
– The main goal – in two or three days reach the capital city Vilnius from XXX location;
– The main Baika Tour start is Saturday 8:00 AM;
– *Baby Baika start is Friday 8:00 AM;
– *[Baby] We’re aware that not all of us can pedal very big kilometers, that’s why we will add additional 24 hours for our Baby Baika Tour riders who will start on Friday at 7:00 AM;
– We will have a nice community Saturday evening & night at Baika camping in mid-way;
– We will collect your tents/sleeping bags on registration day and will deliver to camping and to the finish afterwards;
– There are room rental service also at the camping;
– Sleeping at Baika camping is not mandatory – you can choose any other accommodation;
– You can detour off the route (for shop, B&B or whatever), but you need to come back at the same point where you left the route and continue the journey;
– All riders will be equipped with GPS transponders – we will see each other Live on the app;
– Baika Tour finish line will be open till Sunday 12:00 PM. If you’re late it doesn’t mean you can quit and surrender!
– We’re sure Baika Tour weekend will be the thing for stories to tell ;]
– 11:00 – 19:00 – issue of start packages & collecting tents/sleeping bags at Veloklinika
[J.Jasinskio str. 4, Vilnius]
(-20% for almost everything in Veloklinika that day for Baika riders, except Garmin and Rapha -15%)
– 18:00 – 21:00 issue of start packages & collecting tents/sleeping bags at XXX start place;
– 07:00 Baby Baika GPS distribution and breakfast (coffee + oat meal)
– 08:00 Baby Baika START
– 18:00 – 21:00 issue of start packages & collecting tents/sleeping bags
– 6:00 Baika Tour GPS distribution and breakfast (coffee + oat meal)
– 7:00 Baika Tour START
– 19:30 – first serve of pasta and fish soup at Baika camping
– 02:00 – kitchen closure
– 08:45 – 10:00 – Breakfast
– 10:00 – START from the Baika camping
– 15:00 Opening the finish point in Vilnius
– 24:00 Closure of finish
🧑⚖️ A MUST:
– Be ready for Baika Tour. Bring your helmet, proper clothes, front/back lights, computer/smartphone for navigation, batteries and all necessary things for survival;
– Obey the traffic rules, law and order;
– Save yourself, don’t push above your limits – especially at night;
– It is recommended to wear at least one reflective and bright dressing.
– You will receive very final route June 6th in the evening. 99% version route will be announced at least month prior event.
– The deadline for registration – June 3 24:00;
– Every Monday starting May 20 fee rises +10 eur;
– Registration form and current fee here: https://www.kudos3000.com/en/event/baika-tour/#registration
– Registration can be canceled and fee refunded till May 31st. After May 31st no cancelations and refunds will be available.