BLOKADA – autonomous gravel/MTB individual race designed by long-standing Vilnius city gravel enthusiasts. 2 tracks – 2 weeks open window for each track to attack, anytime, as much as you want (can).
🍬 How does BLOKADA work?
– Our local track guru have prepared two routes in the city of Vilnius;
– During first two weeks we attack first track, then two remaining weeks – the second track;
– You can ride as many times as you want, during night or day, doesn’t matter;
– After the ride you need to upload your activity to Strava where our bots will scrape your result and paste into official results sheet;
– It’s unbelievable but there are no losers in Blokada. Even if you’re deadly last, still you have a chance to win our prizes as majority of the are won by lottery. We’re loyal to our moto: it’s most important to participate, not to win!
🔀 TRACKS / STAGES / DATES:
– Stage 1 – XXX, XXX..
– Stage 2 – XXX, XXX..
– Afterparty – TBA
🚲 Competitiveness by bike type:
– Gravel/CX 🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌
– MTB 🤌🤌🤌🤌
– Road (with 28mm tires) 🤌🤌🤌
– Other: you’ll tell us.
– Ride e-bike;
– Violate traffic rules, Lithuanian laws and quarantine rules.
👮 IT’S NECESSARY:
– Ride with front/back lights. Wear a helmet of course and a sober mind;
– Be kind to drivers and pedestrians, say ‘thank you’ after they let you pass, or even if they don’t;
– Understand that you are 110% responsible for your action. Imagine you are invisible for all people and cars around and you have no precedence whatsoever. No crazy risk;
– Use gadgets to record your activity and upload it to Strava. Please press ‘start’ way much earlier before the start-line and press ‘end ride’ way much after the finish-line – so that the gps satellites would manage catching you);
– After the ride, upload activity to Strava. Make your profile public, otherwise your result won’t be visible. Top10 leaders should make their HR data visible;
– Make great pictures and videos ant tag @velopeakboilers and #blokada
– For any question write us PM at Facebook or email@example.com
– We’re monitoring results only of registered blockaders;
– Results are recorded by Strava segment. We refresh the result list couple times during the day;
– Overall winner is decided by smart system we don’t know yet;
– If participants collect the same amount of points, winner is decided according best time of the second stage;
– There will be bunch of partners prizes, most of which are determined by lottery.
– Register at www.kudos3000.com If you have already participated at least in one Kudos3000 event, choose you name from the dropdown list;
– After you complete your registration you will receive email with instructions and gpx file;
– The starting fee is for both stages;
*Part of the collected money will go to Ukraine support funds.